Community Inclusion (Adults)
CVS runs a number of Adult Day Programs out of our locations across the Tri-Cities in BC. Our adult day programs help to support the diverse needs and abilities of the individuals we serve. The adult day programs CVS currently operates include:
- Discovery – our Discovery 1 & Discovery 2 programs support individuals who require a higher level of service (often 1:1).
- Footloose – Our Footloose program support individuals who are in the later stages of life.
- Tamarack – Our Tamarack program offers support to the individuals we serve who are looking to develop recreation, life and job skills.
- Employment – CVS has an Employment program to match the individuals we serve with employers in the local community.
- Social Enterprises – CVS provides opportunities for the individuals we serve to develop and grow their own businesses.
We invite you to learn more about the Adult Day Programs we offer at CVS by clicking below: